Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thank You Note

Hello Entralink students!

We had a very successful and productive Intensive Review. I would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and the hospitality.

I am glad to be back home safely. I had a few snags on my trip back home. First, the flight from Japan to San Francisco was delayed for 2 hours due to maintenance problem. I missed my connecting flight from San Francisco to Little Rock and had to be rerouted to St. Paul, Minneapolis. En route to Little Rock, there was a heavy storm preventing us to land safely so the pilot circled around in Oklahoma for 1 hour to get a more stable landing. I finally made it home past 2AM on Wednesday instead of arriving at 8PM Tuesday night. I am thrilled to be back home.

This morning I can't wait to eat the special purple egg with bagoong. I want to thank those who sent me native delicacies and goodies.

Again thank you. Pls. keep in touch.

No comments: