Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Update

Hi Everyone!

Greetings from Little Rock. I came in last Wednesday and had an uneventful trip. I stayed home for a few days to get settled in. Hope you all have recovered from the Intensive Review brain overload.

Pls. see an email attachment forwarded to you (Pediatrics Module) as promised. Sorry for the delay. Pls. read my posting on the blogspot about my response regarding CGFNS.

I have been gathering some information and getting consultation from immigration lawyers on how to address the recent development. I will keep you posted as soon as the research is finalized.

Pls. email or inform me if you need consultation or assistance prior to your NCLEX exam. If your dates have not changed, I will mark the ones you have submitted on my calendar.

Regards and PAPASAKAYO!
ANN

No comments: